Sunday, May 04, 2003

X2 was awesome!!! Can't wait for the next movie. A week from today, the arcade that I work at will have an Extreme machine..OH YES!!!

There are some pretty dumb people in this world. One girl tried to tell me that one of the machines that give change only gave her 4 quarters for her 5. I asked which machine took at and she pointed to it. I asked her again just to make sure and she said yes. Well, I said, that machine does not take 5s in the first place, so it is pretty much impossible that you put a five in it. I then asked her if for sure she knew that it was a 5 she put in, and she said she was sure. So, I called my managor and asked him what to do and he didn't believe it either, so he told me to tell her to come back the next day at around noon because he will be here and he will check the machine for the five and if it is there, he will give her money back. And of course, she said oh, I will be to busy tomorrow. I have to much stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home