Monday, July 28, 2003

Went to the mall saturday and then Gameworks. Saw some friends when I got there that I haven't seen in a long while, one I haven't talked to in about a year. Played some DDR then some MvC2. Got really close to passing The Legend of Max. Then I went to the MvC2 machine.

I came in and beat some guy that wasn't that good. Was playing the computer for a while and then some other random guy played me and I beat him. THEN, a person I knew played me and I beat him. I was beating everybody that came up there. I had a total of 12 wins before we left which is a record for me since that many people never play me. After we left, the tips of my fingers were hurting pretty bad, and also the tops of my hands. It didn't help that I played a lot of MvC2 at our mall right before then.

Sunday, we went to the anime shop. All I bought was some almond Pocky, which I most say is the best one I have had yet, and some grape Hi-Chew, also the best flavor yet.

TODAY, a friend and I went to the mall. Played some DDR and met a person from Georgia. Played some more MvC2 and got another 3th place. Guess it is just a case of Engrish. A friend of mine also got his first recorded AA on Let's Groove.

My yahoo site has had a little update, just a couple of pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home