Thursday, September 04, 2003

and don't forget about Jim Gaffigan
go to the commercials section and watch the saturn bloopers. if you don't laugh....your a robot that cannot express feelings.

Bill Burr also has a miniwebpage thing. Think it's more of a place for employer's to see his work and things I think....still has a clip on it though, and a great one too.

Gabriel Iglesias also has a wepage.


I found out that Comedy Central has a web page dedicated just to stand-up here. Check out All of the comedians stated above on that site, because they have great clips of them and lists if they have a website, which made me mad that they had, but I also appreciated it.

Dwayne Kennedy has a small thing on Comedy Central.

Pablo Francisco has his own website.....WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!
THEY HAVE THE CONCESSION MAN PREVIEW THING ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!

will update as I find more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home