Sunday, December 07, 2003

Went and saw Last Samurai last night. I have to say that it was probably the best movie I have seen so far. I have always loved samurai's and this movie was just....just....great. I'm gonna have to go watch that one again =DD

I was playing the intro to sweet home alabama on the guitar in the living room and my brother started watching tv. He told me to stop and go to my room. I just replied, "You know you like the song." Then my brother yells at the top of his lungs, "JUST GO HOME!"....and then the laughing commenced. He had meant to say just go to your room, but I guess me playing the intro to the song scrambled his brain some how and messed with his words.

Went out with the "family" and got a "Christmas tree."
........I love christmas trees......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home