Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Well, some people may have been wondering why I have not been around much (O_o ok, seriously, who would notice XD) and that is because I am moving this weekend to a new house. I have been spending all of my time away from the computer, if I'm not at work, I'm at the new house doing things. After this weekend, I should be back on the internet a little bit more. And soon after that, I might be gone for a while, though hopefully not because I will be switching ISPs. Next Saturday, not this one, is my birthday. I'm gonna have a little party/get together thing at the new house. It's just gonna be me and my lil' bro and lots of my friends. Were just gonna play our machine of awesome-ness and some other various console games.....MvC2 & CvS2 >=D

Speaking of console gaming, I finally cracked after buying Disgaea for the PS2 and my PS2 not reading it, I went out and bought a new PS2.....I got the bundle pack thing that comes with a network adapter and a free game. I figured if I'm gonna get a new one, why not pay a bit more and get the network adapter that I would eventually buy anyways. I am happy now, cause I can eat my brother for breakfast at MvC2 in the morning before he goes to school, and I can play Disgaea.

Now about Disagaea.....I have been hearing about it since it came out from SEVERAL people, and everything I heard about it was good rants about how fun it is. So I cracked and bought it, and the that crack lead to a huge break into me buying my PS2 XD And now I must say....I AM JOINING THE LEGIONS OF FAN BOYS/GIRLS!!!!!! The game is great!....plus it has penguin things =p The fighting system is spiffy, and all the little options in the game just makes it better. If you haven't played it and are a fan of RPG's and the final fantasy tactics type battle system....then GET IT NOW OR FOREVER BE LEFT OUT!!!

....um, yeah...that's about it for me right now. see you's people later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home