Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I miss teh boom sparks =(

I skipped out on the fireworks. I almost feel bad about it.

I've recently have thought about taking piano lessons. I love the piano and have always wanted to get decent at it. My dad also suggested that I take guitar lessons. I've been thinking about it, and it does sound enticing. The only thing that turns me away is the fact that I don't have much time to do anything during the day as I usually work in the afternoon.....that, and the cost of it. I'm not too sure about the cost, but I'm pretty sure it isn't "cheap."

I stole the fan that was in the hallway and put it in my room. Feels like awesome. If you don't know what awesome feels like, sucks to be you. ^_~

Recently started playing Soul Calibur 2 again. It's been a while, as the last time I played it was when it was first released in the arcades. I found it boring in less then a month though =( I've semi gotten back into it though. I just find it fun to mess around with the computers hilarious AI. I've also started some "Conquest" characters. I'm not a fan of the conquest mode, as it is just there to rob quarters from you and to give you a false sense of satisfaction. I play it because it's the only way to play some semi-smart AI controlled characters.

I plan on making a trip to the bank after work, then the music store for some picks and a slide. Then after that, Best buy and finally the movie theatre to watch Fahrenheit 9/11. Another film done by the genius that is Michael Moore.

I wish life had a rewind button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home