Thursday, September 02, 2004

>=(

I had to walk to work today because of a certain someone not waking me up to drop them off at work. It was FREAKING HOT!!!!! And I hate the sun.
Sun + Dest = >=(
I was delirious near the end of the walk. Started babbling things and then stated that the sun was "following us." Which led to a friend that was with me laughing and thus caused me to spit out the little bit of gatorade I had left onto the cement parking lot. Atleast it was a mini-adventure I suppose. And all of this led to an angst filled day toward everyone. Especially that damn school bus and those damn kids! *shakes fist at them again*

Went to Richland Square Mall (RSM) once again. Fun times. Played lots of marvel. Beat a friend in Pop'n'Music battle mode, and had some bawls. Overall, good times over there. MINUS the fact that the Low Tom on Drummania was not responding! >=(((((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home