Thursday, March 31, 2005

ka-blarg

Can't wait for tomorrow. I get a paycheck. =D
And what helps is that all the money from this check and on is just spending money for the summer. <3
THOUGH, I'll probably spend this check.
>.>
<.<
The Nomad Jukebox is looking pretty yummy right now.

Saturday, I'll be going to the monthly A-town tourny. =D
I switched Saturday times with the other employee and I work his Sunday. Which doesn't bother me at all because I HATE working Saturdays. >=(

I doubt I do well in the tourny as I haven't played ANY fighting game seriously since Tekken 5 came to the arcade. But I figure this should be a good way to get back in. Hopefully I get to pwn some n00bs. =D

As for right now, I'm about to go get my chimi's from the microwave and have a delicious breakfast. I feel kind of crappy though. I closed my laptop at around 3:15 am and didn't actually sleep until maybe 3:50'ish. =(
So I got about 3 good hours of sleep. I feel weird though....Only kind of crappy. Hopefully this food brings me up. =D
Later today, I'll probably get to play some Dynasty Warriors 5 though. It's always fun to pwn some spear clad enemies. >=D

............I just saw a dish network commercial.
Because of it I will try my HARDEST to NEVER EVER get it.
...EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home