Saturday, October 22, 2005

I AM CHAMP!

So the ending for Quake 4 was pretty lame. =/
End battle was "kind of" lame.
I only quote that because I was playing it on normal difficulty.
THOUGH,I imagine that the end on a harder difficulty just has more people. =(
Either way, the game was damn fun.
Not very hard at all on normal.
I knew I should have did the one above it.
The biggest problem I had with the game, sadly, was falling off. =X
I would not pay attention to my surroundings and BAM, I was falling into some sort of abyss. I think I died about five times that way.

Quake 4 multiplayer owns. It's almost exactly like Quake 3. Has a few tweaks, but it still feels good. I can't wait for Quake 4 OSP and CPMA. That should fix all the little things I don't like about it. =DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home