Wednesday, February 22, 2006

AHAHAHA LAWLZWHATQ?!?!

SO

Mom has been wanting a new car for a while. A Mazda 6 actually. And today, they went to the dealership. Looked at them and were thinking of getting it. They call me and tell me about and I think, "Awesome, we finally get a new car." They call me a couple of more times and then in the last call they tell me they are getting it. I was at a persons house going to play games and decide to come home to see it.

I come home and wait for them to come home.
I wait some more.
And finally I hear the door open.
I rush to the door and ask were the car is, they point and say, "Right there."

THEN MY DAD, OUT OF NOWHERE GOES......

"Happy early Birthday!"
*holds out key*

..................
...........................
.............................................

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"
"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"


And thus started the slow downward slope of my sanity.
I mutter what a lot and slowly walk outside.
Dad shows me the basic stuff and how to adjust things.
I blink slowly and try to take it all in while my mind does circles.

After about five minutes of staring and pushing things, I get my stick and leave again to another dude's house to play games.
I somewhat sucked due to being "spacey."



LOLZWHUTZ?!?!?!?!
Good stuff like this doesn't happen to me!!!
WHAT IN THE HELL?????
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

Now I go to sleep and then wake up and this was a dream.

Goodnight dear blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home