Friday, May 09, 2003

bored...in second period.....we are watching...well, THEY are watching Apollo 13. It is a good movie, but I have already seen it too many times.

I work for two hours today....yipee.......i guess. One more period and I am out of this stupid place. I hate going to this school sometimes. Too many ignorant people that standout. There are a lot of people that are not ignorant, but the ignorant people just stand out.


1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
I am organized a little bit. My room is kind of messy but my computer, dvd collection, music collection, game collection, pretty much any "collection" I have is organized. So, pretty much everything but the room floor. I think I like that because I am too lazy to mess with the trash on the floor, so it just makes the piles even bigger.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
nope.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Kind of. Depends what you call organized. The counter itself is pretty organized. The drawers though......they could be better.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Kind of. I don't alphabetize the DVDs, I just seperate them in sections (example: Anime, martial arts, horror, etc.). My cds are alphabetized, and so are my games.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Nothing was ever really that hard to organize. But I guess the hardest of them was my computer. I had everything EVERYWHERE. I can't believe I was ever that unorganized on my computer.

fridayfive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home