Friday, June 20, 2003

hmmmmmmmm. wonder what the sun looks like.....tired of seeing the walls of my room.....i need to fly, that would make things all better.....and maybe some laser eyes...wait...can't learn that...or flying...damn. need to go to home depot or lowes. want to go to corpus or california. BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I have gone pretty much nowhere and have done pretty much nothing. I actually went and looked for an html book, but none of the books there had the information i was looking for. I was looking through some of the books and I saw one for javascript, and it looked pretty cool. I also saw one for flash programs. Thinking of going to grapevine of Irvine so I can check out the books there and buy a couple. I hope I buy a book so I can at least have SOMETHING to do besided figure out old nintendo songs on my guitar....

Still need to go buy about $90 to $100 in supplies for my pad. Think I might go do that today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home