Friday, August 01, 2003

Yahoo page updated once again.


*puts on a suit and tie, and grabs a small tall mic*

....TIME FOR THE, everybody all together now,
FRI-DAY-FIVE!!!!!!!


1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?

Usually in between 8 and 9. What is odd is that it never depends on when I go to sleep. For example, if I went to sleep at 6 in the morning, I would wake up about 2 hours later.@_@

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?

Not really. Rarely do I not wake up around nine.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?

Go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, and then the occasional poke the little brother.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?

About 15 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?

Anywhere that serves pancakes :D~~~~~~ I would love to go to IHOP, but I have never actually been there for breakfast. Rarely do I ever eat out for breakfast. I usually just eat some cereal or heat up something in the microwave.....think I am about to go make me a breakfast pizza right now...

LATER

Brought to you by:
The Friday-Five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home