Friday, September 05, 2003

Firday Five

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?

Can't really say I hate any of them, they are all relatively easy. Come one, seriously, how hard is dusting and spraying some Lysol.....come on.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?

I really don't mind doing any of them, it's just a matter of am I doing something a little more important. When I am done with that particular activity, off I go to clean. In other words, I am not gonna start dusting in the middle of a movie that I just rented...

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?

I just clean when I get bored, or it looks obvious that it needs to be cleaned.....ignore my room....

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?

DON'T MESS WITH MY STUFF.....that's about it.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?

My whole computer setup(pc, monitor, speakers, keyboard, printer).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home