Monday, October 06, 2003

Saw the School of Rock Saturday night.... It was pretty damn funny. Jack Black was great in this movie. I wanted to see it, but I had NO idea that it would be that funny. And Jack Black wasn't the only funny person in the movie, oh no, the kids in movie had there parts too.

Speaking about the kids in that movie, those kids actually played those instruments O_O. The were really, really, really, really, really, good (i only stopped with the reallys because i got tired of typing it). At the end of the movie, they all get there own solo things. I watched the Diary of Jack Black on MTV and it started off with him going to a band practice with the kids. The guitar player kid is just good......damn him........why can't I be that good...... Anyways, when the movie finished I just felt like going home and playing guitar and messing around with Fruity Loops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home