Saturday, December 13, 2003

I HATE YOU TRICK ONI!!!!!!!!!ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Sorry, just had to vent that =p

Went out today to a bunch of stores with the family. Was fun, we went out to eat and then hit up the Best Buy. I stared at the iPods and some new computers. I actually found a pretty damn spiffy Vaio. Parents seemed real interested in it too....might have an awesome christmas >=D. If not, I still might just get an iPod which will still be awesome, and if not that either, just money which is always awesome.

Friday Five
1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
I love cold weather and snow...too bad we don't get much of it.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
I love just being at home with my family.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Yes!!!! For once I can answer the question about traditions =p We usually stay up till midnight on Christmas Eve and then open the presents =DDDDDD The earlier I know what I have, the better!

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I tend to give my change to the salvation army, but that's about it. I once did the bell ringing=D

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
...ok...probably either a flying V guitar or really spiffy computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home