Friday, January 09, 2004

I finally finished reading Battle Royale last night. I finished it in 3 "sessions." The book is just hard to put down. I loved everything about the book....I'm thinking about re-reading it.

Friday Five
What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today?

My trip to the arcade for some free MvC2 and DDR.

2. ...over the next week?
Working and making money so I can fly somewhere and just get out of Texas....any recommendations people? I have enough for anywhere in the U.S. right now, just working on spending money.

3. ...this year?
Going back into school...as much as I hate to say it, I like learning -_-,

4. ...over the next five years?
Becoming the Grand Ruler of Enchiladas.

5. ...for the rest of your life?
Family......how corny does that sound XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home