Friday, December 26, 2003

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Forget to tell you peeps what I got for Christmas =p
1.MONEY >=D
2.Black shirt with the gold Zelda II game on it with the captions "Pure Gold"
3.White shirt with Mario and Luigi in their plumber gear
4.Black shirt with a poison mushroom with the words "Game Over" underneath it.
5.A spiffy new watch
6.Shirt with "The Code" on it

=p Gotta represent the old school!
I will hopefully take pictures of all my gifts and new spiffy things tomorrow and then replace the text above with links to the pictures =p

Went to Grapevine Mills today to look around. Bough a watch in the shape of a nintendo controller =D Went to Gameworks and commenced the killing on MvC2....ok...not really =p Just started my first game and a guy I know just lost at Third Strike. He went straight to the MvC2 machine which is right next to it. Picked Cable as first character -_- and I had already picked my characters by the time he put his credit in. So, I started off pretty well with IM. Actually landed the IM infinite on Cable without assist, thanks to Dean for an easier way to do it. Then after I dropped him messing up the HPxxProton Canon He called in his Sentinel which is a bit better then mine. Switched out my IM to Spiral and she got smacked in the face -_-. Then I had my suck-a-rific Cyclops and finished off his Sent, but now I have his Storm....got her about half way before I had to switch out. IM had less then half and pretty much killed off his character, but then he did the snap back to Cable to AHVB -_- had my assist out too and killed me off. So now it was revenge time >=D Picked IM-AAA, Cable-AAA, Sent-Ground. Needless to say.....I got my rape-a-licious revenge thru Sent's assist and Cable damn cheap AHVB. Then he played again and won by a hair. So I went to take a DDR break and got another stupid C on paranoia Survivor -_- I want my B AGAIN!!!! Came back and was killing the competition with IM, Storm, Sent. Fought a guy and it was pretty damn close. Storm & IM were low on life. IM was practically dead, and the guy had a Cable in assist A and a hayato in assist B. Killed off HIS IM with MY IM's Proton Cannon.....it was close, hahaha I threw mine out like a split second before his. AND THANK GOD I killed him in the corner XD. Guard break to infinite on Cable and killed him off like that, then rinse and repeat =p Was my coolest comeback EVER!!!

....jeebus O_O that was a lot of type...wonder if anybody actually reads it? XDXDXD
and sorry for any bad spelling and grammar, too lazy right now to proofread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home