Monday, March 22, 2004

I bought the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume One box set....Needless to say, I've watched it countless times already.

We went to grapevine again yesterday and I finally AA'ed Healing Vision Angelic mix as extra stage. =D


I bought a DreamCast last Wednesday and yesterday at grapevine I bought a new DC controller, VMU, and Rumble thingy. I'm so happy that I finally got a DC, I've been wanting one for who-knows-how-long. The DC has pretty much EVERY single good fighting game on it!

Today so far I finally got around to posting a new pic on DeviantArt. It's only been like........2 months since the last upload -_-; I really need to start uploading some more pics and taking more pics again. Especially now that I have moved to a new location and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home