Thursday, July 08, 2004

funny how it works

I find it funny how one little statement can change a lot of things. I've been told two things in the past two days about guitar that has changed the way I play when I am frustrated. And it is a good thing. Sometimes, I'll be trying to play one certain part of a song and I will screw it up for a good while and get frustrated. But now, I just think of the sayings and I don't care anymore. I get more relaxed and then I start to play a little better. I am very glad I was told these things. =)

In other news, I will not be ordering the gaia stuff till probably friday. I get my paycheck on friday, and seeing as to the fact that I am off, I will go pick it up in the morning, deposit it in my bank account, and then go home and order the items. I can't wait till' I get the shirt! Then after all of that garbage, I wait until my friend is off from work and we head off to do things. More then likely, we go to A-town and then watch AnchorMan. It's all just in alpha right now though. So things could change, but either way, I am watching that movie. XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home