Saturday, September 04, 2004

smells like a drag queen to me

Work was interesting. The arcade was pretty busy, I didn't have to give out much change BUT I was stuck behind the counter pretty much the whole time. Which doesn't bother me at all, since being kept busy is WAY better then standing there doing nothing. Had an interesting customer. How can I say this.....she was... well, "aged." She didn't seem to fond of me, she kept giving me looks and sighing a lot. I'm just doing my job, I have no control over store policies. And, IT'S ALSO NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU WANT TO SPOIL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN BY BUYING THEM EVERYTHING THEY WANT! >=(

We also concluded that a friend of mine gets hit on quite a bit. But of course, there is a catch. They are all 15 or so. XD

I've been trying to get back into the guitar once again. I've been leaving it alone the past 2 weeks or so. Had some nice "sessions" the past few days. Just sitting in my room, laptop screen as my only source of light, laying down on my bed and just playing. Not really aiming to play anything or playing well, but just sitting there listening to myself play and relaxing. Feels good. It made me remember why I love music so much. Tried jumping back into Angels Tale by Hyde once again. I advanced another 8 measures or so. Now I'm just working on playing it decent consistently, and once I have that down, I will move on to the next "section." I recorded myself practicing it earlier, sounds interesting. It's also VERY helpful when I listen to myself. I can hear all of my mistakes and thus I can learn what I need to work on. I would post them here, but they aren't really too interesting.

I miss most of my high school "chums" =(

~this post brought to you by josh's wireless internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home