Monday, December 27, 2004

Sunday & Monday

Sunday, I woke up, did nothing for a good while and then the family decided to go to Grapevine Mills Mall. I went with, saw Josh, hung out, played DDR and Outrun 2. I LOVE OUTRUN 2 SO MUCH! =p
Their DDR machine was working decently while I played. =D
Until my last game. >=(

Ended up going to Brian's house for the night. Played some Quake and had an AWESOME Wal-Mart adventure. I think I almost died of laughter. Bought a G.I. Joe type action figure. It was only ninety-seven cents! HOW could I say no?!

I got to work today. Something happened with the other employee and I was asked if I could fill in for him. The way I look at it, it's more money for me. =D

An item I ordered came in the mail today. =D
My mom is nosy about my packages. XD
New cell phone + pay phone # = hilariousity waiting to happen


Probably going to RSM tomorrow for Manny's B-day. Hopefully fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home