Wednesday, April 13, 2005

=D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some stuff that I ordered from the White Stripes store came in today.
I am so happy. T____T

I ordered a shirt and a poster. I"ll probably wear the shirt sunday or monday and put up the poster tomorrow. =D

I have a runny nose. =(

PROOF THAT BEST BUY LOVES ME BACK!!!
They renewed my reward zone card for this next year for FREE! They sent me a letter that pretty much said, "J00 PWN TEH B3ST BUY! H3R3 I5 FR33 STUFF!!!"
That makes me happy because I was going to renew the thing anyways. =p

I FINALLY recharged my camera batteries. =D

Yesterday, I went to RSM with Manny, Luis, Alex and Diago. =p
I now call Alex....

TOBASCO~~~!!!
Because he put tobasco sauce IN HIS EYE!
ON PURPOSE!
He = Hard to the core
=O~

Manny loves men more then I love my laptop. =X

My stamina is SLOWLY coming back.
X(

Played a word game with David while I was at work today for about one and a half hours. =X
Fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home