Thursday, May 26, 2005

New stuffs =D

I bought some new shoes yesterday. =D
Vans for the win.

I also bought a new pair of pants that I need to cut the chains off of. AND a new shirt. Looks pretty nice I guess. I'm not a big button up shirt kind of guy, but I really do like this one.

Ate at a place called the "Lonestar Fajita Grill" last night for dinner.
Being from Tejas, I thought it would be interesting to try this place out.
Overall...
Good stuff.
I had a taco salad which was rather huge and delicious.
They also had some pretty good guacamole.

OH YES!
I finally got PainKiller to load my level.
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Apparently, the save was corrupt or something.
I loaded the save and then quit out. That took me to the level selector thing. Then I did the level before the level I was currently at. Then I tried loading up the new save and it worked. =D
So now I have some massive monster killing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home