Thursday, July 07, 2005

oops

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've just been busy with things. Any spare time that I have for internet, I waste on Natural Selection.
It's good stuff. =X

As a comment from my love states, we went to the GuitarFest competition.
It was rather awesome.

Saw Batman Begins.
Pretty good.
Saw War of the Worlds.
Pretty good.

I am also the proud owner of Quake 2 for PS.
I have been accused of hacking in NS for being too hardcore.
I am almost done with learning the new System of a Down CD.
I like mushroom and cheese pizza.
Lost in Translation is a funny movie.

I went to Guitar Center about a week ago and played a very pretty acoustic guitar. I loved the sound. Only costs around $800. =(

I am sure there are more things that I can tell you people about.... and probably with better detail...
...but I have a HUGE urge in my veins to play NS.
=X~~~~~~~~

I'll try to update this some more and to be more descriptive about things that I do later. I'll probably update with some 4th of July pictures. If I don't..... yell at me or something.

Peace out my mofos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home