Monday, September 19, 2005

Arena on G4Tech TV

What can I say about this show.....
Well, I can say that most of the people that I see on the show suck.
....REAL BAD
They are probably decent at maybe one shooter on PC, but that's it. And too bad it's probably Counter-Strike that they are "good" at. =/
I have NEVER seen a single person on that show that I've thought was good. The best part is that there are console games as well. All that shows is how much they suck at consoles too. I just saw two teams go against each other in Soul Caliber II. WOW, just WOW. They sucked real bad. Another great part about the show is the dumb "smack" that the winning team talks after they win. For example, "I r teh pwn at s0u1 c41ib3r!"
I honestly think that I could go in with JUST MY BROTHER and take down most of them. =/
I'm not claiming to rule at all games ever, I'm just saying that the people that are on the show are not very good. Not good enough for a TV show, that's for sure.

That ends my rant for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home