Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I = hardcore gamer

After much abuse, my "D" key has popped off. And it doesn't want to snap back on. =X
I plan on taking it to a best buy to have it fixed. Not a real big deal as I am typing on a "normal" keyboard thru the magic of USB. =p

Been thinking of changing the layout a bit. But so far, I've had no luck with ideas. =/
I'm thinking of creating a seperate page for just pictures. So next time I have an update full of pictures, it won't take over everything.
If it's only a few pictures, I'll just update normally. But I will also update this photo page with the same pictures. The main purpose of this new photo page is so that I can post the pictures with a better resolution. =p
And to keep the clutter down.

I'll post more about it later.
All of this right now is a big if.
But I have enough time to do it.
bl;asdl;fasdflkj
I'm debating as I type this post.
XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home