Friday, September 23, 2005

Super Sweet 16 on MTV

What the crap?

This show is so stupid. =/
It's a show that is about sweet 16 birthday parties.
BUT NOT JUST ANY KIND!
The ones that are thrown for little spoiled rich brats.
Just watching one minute of this show makes me want to kill them. >=(
They get EVERYTHING they want and they don't appreciate a bit of it. It's always about themselves and what they want.
...well....I guess I should be a little easy on them.
BUT NOT THEIR PARENTS!
They are the ones responsible for the little brats that they created. I understand that they have money and they just want the best for their daughter, BUT, you shouldn't give them EVERYTHING they ask for. There has to be limits.

On a less hate filled note, I AM DONE RIPPING CD'S!!!!

...atleast for now. My shelf is done, but I know that there are cd's missing. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home