Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Sunday

So it's finally getting chilly here. And it's about damn time! I love this weather.
<3

Ate at Carino's with the family. Fun times. =D
Then we went to Wal-Mart. I ended up buying the new Paul McCartney album and some screen wipes.
I might buy a new jacket soon. I've been wanting one that's warm. I have my very much loved black zip up hoodie, but it's slowly falling apart. =(
I've had the thing for a long time now....about.... six or seven years now. I've grown attached to the thing. I also have a light jacket, but I usually only wear that when there is an annoying cold wind. I would very much like a jacket that is kind of heavy and keeps me warm.
I saw one at the Super Target connected to the RSM. Not exactly my "style," but I like the way it felt. =X
We shall see what happens.

And screw it. I really want a job. I'll just push back the oral surgery a month or something. Money is my friend....a damn lousy friend, but it's a better friend then foe. =X

And because Dad is being not to good about the cable internet thing, I'm going to have him just do it and tell him I'll pay him back when I get my first paycheck.

....I also need a trash can in my room.
....and a new calendar...


<3<3<3
Love for the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home