Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It is now March

Only a few days left until my birthday.
I will be turning 21.
And starting school again.
I'm a bit nervous about getting into the school routine again, BUT!!!!, I have a nice car with a good radio to look foward to in the morning.

I'll probably post my school schedule up sometime....whenever I feel like it.

Anyways, I'm going to head up to the Mazda dealership tomorrow and get the new plates for the car. Then going to DeVry and getting a parking pass.

and
ROHOBOX, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Rohobox is a small part of me and he should be back by now. So I'll call Best Buy tomorrow and see what's up.
As soon as I get Rohobox up and running again, I can send off my love's gift.

<3<3<3
God I love her.
<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home