Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things about stuff

So....a bit has happened.

My statistics teacher has asked me to be her F.A. She asked me one day after class. I actually said, "A do what now?" She then told me that an F.A. is a faculty assistant. I was a bit surprised when she asked me, and also a little pride.... Twas odd.

I was at Quakecon today.....
awesome

I got a Quakecon shirt for myself, an Enemy Territories shirt for my brother, an awesome green Nvida cup for myself, and a little red stress reliever ball for my brother. I love the cup...a lot. And of course the shirt.
Too bad I didn't get a video card and motherboard. =(((((((
Or a thousand dollars. =((((((((((((((((((

Going to see my love tomorrow. =OOOOOOOO
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
And I suppose attend Otakon. =p
It's not exactly my first priority.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home