Wednesday, October 11, 2006

R.I.P.

I will never forget you Rohobox.
You will always remain a wonderful memory in my heart and mind. We had many adventures, and I learned a lot while I was with you. You were my first big purchase on my own. I paid you off and I felt great.

Yes, this is for my laptop. I got a call from Best Buy today. The manufacturer could not fix him. I'm guessing that they didn't have the parts anymore. I don't care what anybody thinks or says about the above paragraph. I was dead serious. Sure, he was just a laptop, but he was MY laptop.

On the opposite side, I am now on a DAMN SEXXXA desktop. I'll post the specs later. I'm busy. So damn busy.

Thank you God.
Thank you Jesus.

I love you Aesa. So very much.

I am so thankful right now.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home