Monday, October 09, 2006

What I have done

Friday.
OOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Friday!
I saw Electric Six in concert. Needless to say, it rocked mega-core.
I also bought a new camera during my lunch break. I bought the Canon SD600. I also bought a gig SD stick for it as well. I have grown rather fond of it now. Much love still goes to my Cybershot. So many memories with that piece of old awesome. Josh also bought a laptop. With the powers of stupid. No lie. It has a fingerprint scanner. Of course we had to implement it into our scheme of things and used it. It was delicious.

Saturday.
Nothing much. Just hung out with Josh and his new laptop.

Sunday.
Felt sick most of the day, so I stayed in bed.

Today.
Went to work, took a test, went to the Irving mall for a smoothie, explored half price books and then came here to waste time on the interawesomz. I am so awesomely productive. Let me tell you....

INTRWBZ PWRZQ GOQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home