Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Got a HTML book from the library yesterday. It is great, reading it right now. It has all the information I was looking for....and THEM SOME. Probably be the only thing I will be doing for the next week or two.

Jamming out to some music right now as I surf GAIA.

There are some stupid people that go to our mall. Some stupid people came up and just started acting stupid while I was playing some DDR a couple o' days ago. One little kid walked next to the machine and just made a faced while he stared. I was doing afronova (which i am now VERY familiar with) and just stared right back at him the whole time...well the whole part before the stream in the begining to the end of all of the doubles in the middle. Then this older kid, guess maybe the little runts brother, goes next to the machine and does some little dance type thing. I just asked him if he was ok and told him act stupid somewhere else. Then there were some...excuse my gangsta words here.... loud biiiaaatches doing stuff and acting stupid too. I was gonna pick another song and then they asked if they had some stupid song on there. I just said no and kept on going about my business. Then when I turned around, another little runt jumped on the pad and started acting stupid, so I just turned around and looked at him and one of the girls snatched him off of the pad.

WHY IS IT A CRIME TO ELIMINATE STUPIDITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home