Monday, August 04, 2003

WARNING....RANT AHEAD....(i gave you a warning)




Went to a pretty big mall yesterday....and I noticied something...People can NOT do more that two things at once. Just walking and talking can prove difficult to some of us, but does that stop them..NO.

I was walking around looking for some shoes and almost ran into about 50 people in a span of 50 feet. THAT IS ONE PERSON FOR EVERY FOOT!!!!!! And the thing is, it is THEIR FAULT. I was just minding my buisness, and people where walking, talking AND either text messaging or chatting on a cell. I don't even thing THEY knew where they where going. They were just walking aimlessley. I actually stopped in front of a window to look at this cool buddah statue. About 4 people almost ran into me and gave ME a dirty look. I wanted to tackle some of those people, and then break their cell phone. One guy ran into me and looked at me like I insulted him....made me want to break his face...AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

After realizing how stupid people are, I let my frustrations out on DDR and MvC2. Made one guy kind of mad on MvC2. I lost the first time, and if i get an excuse, I blame getting used to their joysticks. Played him again and beat him pretty bad( only lost half of mag's life and about 1/10 of sentinels). He played me again and lost, then again and finally again. The last time he used a projectile team.. He got frustrated and just played keep away with Iron man's chest beam, Doctor Doom's assist and Cable. I lost due to me having to leave. I got around him a lot, and beat his doctor doom with mag. I thought it was funny that he went from complicated combos to beam, after beam after beam.....almost felt sorry for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home