Friday, October 31, 2003

1. What was your first Halloween costume?
I believe it was a green dinosaur suit that had a tail and spike plates going down the back...like Godzilla. I was a huge Godzilla fan when I was little (still am=D) and I also LOVED dinosaurs (still do=p). Maybe I'll find a pic of it and post it....I looked damn cute XD....amd ferocious...RAWR!

2. What was your best costume and why?
I loved all my costumes that I remember. Was Godzilla, a Devil, Vampire (for like 4 years or something), and up to now a Grim Reaper (which I still dress up as). I guess since I have to choose....the grim reaper, mostly just because nobody can tell who I am unless I talk XD.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?
Nope. I've been lucky so far, everybody has given me candy.


4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
Not one tradition...well...maybe taking photos before trick or treating, or going out. Just me and my bro.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
uhhh...I'll try and get back to you on that....BOO...yup..that's about it. I know it was rather sad...but ya know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home