Friday, October 24, 2003

Went to the arcade yesterday and played some DDR, SvC Chaos, and MvC2 which I haven't played in a good while.
MvC2 -- I was doing HORRIBLE with Dr.Doom!!!!! Computer was actually beating up on me in some parts. My Mag is gonna need some more work as I can no longer do hyper gravxxtempest. I either do it too fast or mess it up. My Sent wasn't as bad as the rest, but still needs some work...if I were to go to A-Town and play some of the people there.......I wouldn't stand much of a chance.
SvC Chaos -- wasn't as bad, but I kept messing up some basic combos with Chun-LI and with Geese. Got to Violent Ken again and got beat down by his super hyper mega fast dashes and shroyukens. I finally got Demitri as my mid boss. He was kinda hard...still beat him down, but he was hard without being cheap *cough*Goenitz*cough*.
DDR -- Worked on bumping the oni songs to the top and got Wild Rush in the spot I need it at. Love Shine needs to go up one. So I decided to try out the glitch and play Dam Dariram Oni. It worked and it was awesome...great fun. The steps are pretty damn cool. Recorded it with my camera and got the steps and fixed up my DWI that I made with DDR Freak's step chart. They were only missing one freeze arrow. So I fixed that and now I just need to play Love Shine Oni...which is only one spot away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home