Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre Sunday....that movie was GREAT. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The suspense almost killed me. And the movie being based off of a true story gives it a whole other twist of horror. I know that the story has being altered and what-not, but the fact that something like that even happened someplace is crazy...

Friend bought a tent after that....and I must say that it is quite HUGE!! I will upload some pics later and show you what I am talking about. The thing has a height of 6ft. 8in. in the middle. Forgot how wide it is, but it is HUGE. Took us a while to set it up, but when we did finish setting it up....MAN....it was crazy.

Went to Denny's for the first time right after that.....and we have found a new place to eat. For $4.99, we got 2 sausage links, 2 bacon strips, 2 eggs, homestyle hashbrown, slice of ham, and 3 pancakes!!!!!! That's a deal if I have ever seen one. I'm not a real big ham fan, but I must say that it was superb.

After we nearly exploded from the meal, we went back to his house and decided to sleep in the tent that was set up in his front yard. I mean come on!!!! It was a brand new tent that took a good while to set up. Sleeping in that tent put a whole other level of how big it was....

Monday we did nothing and then went to the mall. Played one game of DDR and one game of SvC Chaos. Lost to the almighty cheapness of Violent Ken......stupid no recovery time computer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home