Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I have been working pretty much all day on a site layout. And by site, I mean Yahoo and blog. Yahoo will be my new homepage, and the blog will just be a part of it. Thinking of just leaving the blog layout as is...maybe play with the color scheme. Yahoo is being revamped, and the pics will be sorted and new. Gonna upload more pics and move my Gaia sigs to somewhere else. Taking a break right now, and about to eat. I hope it doesn't turn out to bad. Gonna work on it some more later and then more tomorrow. Hopefully I will do enough to upload it tomorrow. It's kinda bright, even though I love the dark, you can't do too much with black, gray, and white. Pic pages are plain looking, but that will eventually go away when I think of more stuff to add to it. Gonna go out probably Friday and walk around the neighborhood and take some pictures, probably upload them to the new site. Might take pics of my room and them make a room page, or make one giant panoramic(sp?) picture. Might add some other pages to it about certain things, like different bemani games or something....I don't know, I am just running thru ideas in my head.

Time will tell.....time will tell....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home