Saturday, October 11, 2003

http://fridayfive.org/
1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Nope. I only watch the "important" ones(superbowl, World Cup, etc.), but even then I don't just sit there and watch it. I will go channel surfing during it. I watch the X-Games though....whenever it just happens to be on..

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
I have no fav sport team. Back in the day I used to like Green Bay Packers, and Brazil (soccer). Athlete wise, I like some skaters....but that is a huge list since I have much respect for people that can do crazy flatland tricks and grinds @_@.

3. Are there any sports you hate?
Not really....I kinda dislike them all in the fact that they get PAID to do something they used to pay to do.... And all the money that they get is insane O_O.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Yes. Went to a college football game, wrestling event, but I was working those as an usher type person. Went to several high school football events because of band(freshman year) and other similar type things.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I used to love to play soccer.....but my dad took all the fun out of that....... -_-
I played when I was little....like 8 or something....can't remember.. Played don't know how many seasons of that. I also used to do Tai Kwan Do (sp?) when I lived in Corpus which was when I was like 5. Then when we moved to Denton I got into Karate, and then got out do to the fact that I could never go up a belt cause everytime they had that event thing, we went to Corpus. Wouldn't really mind getting back in it, I really enjoyed it.


Listening to a bunch of punk/ska covers of older songs, and game themes...feeling good. *kicks ps2* Piece of JUNK!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home