Saturday, January 17, 2004

I went to the anime shop yesterday before I went to go play some DDR. I ended up buying FLCL, cause if you see one episode, you get hooked. I also bought Battle Royale Directors Cut (which is what I went there for), and bought some strawberry pocky for a friend (it's her birthday today). I just got done watching Battle Royale, and it was pretty good. I hate to sound so cliche (sp?), but the book was far superior......yes, superior. =p They didn't let you know enough about the students backgrounds, I know they have time constraints cause it's a movie, but the background info was important for most cases. The minor death changes didn't bother me much, but some of the changes were cool. Other then the lack of info on most of the students, I didn't really mind the changes they made. I'm still glad I bought it.

I DDR a bit yesterday, finally my brother accepted my challenge from when he said I was "alright at DDR" and "I could probably beat you." Turns out....he has no chance against me >=D I let him pick the 3 songs, and all the modifiers. He picked his songs, and I still beat him in the face.....brotherly love is the best XD
I also AAA'ed "It's Raining Men" on light XDXD I was wearing some really corny sunglasses, with pink side leg things. It was hilarious. I might post a pic of the AAA a bit later.

Now I'm working on finishing FLCL, watched 3 episodes before I went to sleep, now to watch the remaining 3.
.....I love the music in it, must order soundtrack...*figured out most of the end theme on his guitar this morning*

I be off to finish it.
~END TRANSMISSION~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home