Sunday, July 11, 2004

FUN!

Today was fun.....except for work, but that doesn't count. After work, the family, I, and a friend headed up to gameworks in grapevine to play some DDR....and see the AWESOMENESS that is the creators of Penny Arcade. I wish I had gotten an autograph, but I they were SURROUNDED by people-bots and such. One dude got his DC signed....I can't believe I didn't think of bringing mine T_T I would have KILLED to get an autograph then.
I also played some DDR while I was there, but the pads were SUPER CRAP. The left arrow on the left side would almost never respond. But before I left, I tried playing on the right side and it wasn't as bad. The right arrow would randomly give out. Which screwed my Angelic Mix score. I had about 9 greats up to the stop, but then after that, the right arrow got stuck for 6 arrows, so I got 6 misses and I stop caring. Ended the song with 32 greats, 6 misses. -_-; I was mad. But I also got a "crowd," which I am not too fond of. Had random people from the crowd yell "PARANOIA SURVIVOR MAX!" I just laughed at the thought. I also saw Zakk there, good thing he didn't play, he would have killed the damn DDR machine. But he is INSANE at DDR. Just the thought of AA'ing Legend of Maxx makes me hurt. Me + LoM = my stamina going =(
For a while, I played MvC2. And by "for a while," I mean for about an hour.
O_____________O
There were so many people there, and about 3 decent players. But apparently, my Ironman, Sentinel, Doom > them. So after 18 wins, everybody gave up and left. I was sad, there were some fun matches, not particularly hard matches, but fun. There were some Cables there, but they weren't anything I couldn't take care of. Basic predictable Cable. Assist, jump, gun shot, super jump, gun shot, grenade. I just kind of laughed and preceded the Cable rape. They hit me with the AHVB once. My Sentinel liked to stomp Cable's face when he was doing the AHVB >=D

After all the gamework crazyness, I was DYING of thirst. So we stopped at the closest gas station to buy liquids. I bought a bottle of Rain, and a liter of water. I downed the bottle of Rain in about 2 seconds to take away my cotton mouth. Then I immediately downed half of the liter of water. Felt SO GOOD. I was about to die if we didn't stop for something. I even thought of drinking my little brother's blood.....he was sitting next to me.

Quote from after the gas station while we were headed home.

Me: Whoa, I can feel the Rain in my bell-a. It's like, "hi, i'm a rainforest in your belly!"



.....

OH MY GOD NO!
IT'S THE CHIMPANZEES!

...

Brian: "wait, what!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home