Monday, July 19, 2004

meh

I bought a Flogging Molly shirt, mad props if you know who they are. I've just now realized how much I miss Greenday, so I gotta make up for it by listening to this cd over and over again. Makes me feel kind of relaxed. Probably gonna go shoe shopping today. I need some new ones. Something lighter as well....maybe some vans.

A friend showed me some quiz thing. Apparently, I am "goth" XDDDDDD Some church thing made it a while back and a friend of his showed it to him. He, in turn, showed it to me. He asked me the questions and out of the 30 yes/no questions. I had about 27 yes answers. You only needed 5 to be "goth." We were laughing so hard after about 4 yes answers. He had only about 23. I laugh at what some people consider "goth." Who says ignorance is bliss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home