Thursday, September 09, 2004

mmmm....manga

I purchased Vol. One and Two of Sgt.Frog after work. Pretty funny stuff. I also bought FLCL Vol. Two. I saw the newest Petshop of Horrors there as well, I need to get that one too! >.> <.<
Damn Jessica and getting me addicted to it! *shakes fist at her*

I ordered something from El Chico(mexican restraunt) while I was working today. At about 8 pm or so. Anyways, the lady gave me a free drink with it! <3 She brought the food up to the store(which is only across the hallway as I work in the local mall. but they never walk up to the store) and while she was walking up I noticied a drink in her hand. She set down the bag and then handed me the drink and said, "I brought you a coke." SCORE! Free coke. I have no idea why, but either way, I got a free coke. Guess who is getting a big tip the next time I eat there? ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home