Thursday, November 11, 2004

And it's a GO!

I am going to Corpus for the weekend. =O~
We will leave Saturday in the early morning and come back Monday in the late afternoon.

Only bad part, I probably won't have the cell phone on me or an internet connection. Other then that, it's all good. I get paid tomorrow and I work for a very short amount of time. After I get off, I'll go deposit my check and then probably wander around for a bit. That, or I'll go home for about an hour, deposit check, then pick up my brother and mother.

I also "have" to get my haircut. =/
Which doesn't bother me much. Because I'm not paying for it. So father figure pays for it. >=D
He gets to pay for them trimming off half an inch of my hair.
I hope he likes it. XD

And hopefully, he gets in a good mood. He always does before we go to Corpus. I have some things I need to present him.

OH YEAH! HOPEFULLY THEY STILL HAVE THAT THIRD MIX MACHINE THERE!
<3<3<3

and of course, much love for my beautiful Aesa!
<3<3<3<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home