Monday, November 01, 2004

sorry >.>

Yeah, I haven't really been updating this much.

Well, not really much to say. Everything is going good. =D
I've talked to "Aghaghghagha" a nice bit on the phone. Twice I talked to her until my cell phone died. =p

I learned to play most of "Say it Ain't So" by Weezer on guitar. I'm working on singing it while playing it. I mess up on one particular part. >.<

Went to ME Plano yesterday for a Halloween special! =O
Five to Midnight, $17, free play card, free bowling, free laz0r tag....Need I say more? Fun times.
Also, a friend of mine, "RoQ," got to talk to "Aghhahgahghaga" for a bit. He kept trying to guess her name, but he wasn't very succesful. XD

"...your beauty is beyond compare
with flaming locks of auburn hair
with ivory skin
and eyes of emerald green

your smile is like a breath of spring
your voice is soft like summer rain...."

Excerpt from "Jolene" as sung by the White Stripes
Original done by Dolly Parton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home