Friday, October 08, 2004

Lazy Day

Today, I was off from work. So that means......I was lazy all day. I had no real chores to do, so that was a plus. I woke up, brushed my teeth, got a glass of orange juice <3 and went back to bed. Woke up again, wandered about the internet for a bit, played some Quake 3 online and then took a shower. After the shower, I had a long guitar session. Which I ended with some electric guitar. =O I never touch my baby anymore and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. The neck is so much thinner then the acoustic that I kept on messing up stupid stuff. After about thirty minutes of crap, I stopped playing for the day. Played some PS2 after that, then more Quake 3 online. I played Capture The Flag on instagib. That was some fun stuff. I came out with the most points at the end of the match. >=O I was self appointed defense and I ruled at it. I was happy with how I did. I even baited a few enemies. Two people came in, I followed one and took him out, and the other reached the flag. He started to leave the flag room and almost reached an exit and I railed him. Flag fell under a ledge and I ran to it. Got there and I heard the grunts of somebody strafe jumping. I hide below the edge and waited. One second later, I hear the foot steps above me scuttle about and then stop. Guessing he didn't see the flag in the normal spot. >=D Took him about 2 seconds to see the flag on the floor which he proceeded to jump to. I hear him jump, I see his back fall in front of me, I rail, he gibs in front of my face, I chuckle and return the flag. Fun times. =D
Then I got my brother to play me for a bit and I beat his face hard. >=DDDD
And then, I opened up Mozilla and started typing up this post.

Today, was a day full of lazy sitting and lemonade.
Tomorrow = hectic day at work
Sunday = repeat of Saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home