Saturday, January 15, 2005

=( Son of Sad

Just got back from dropping off my beloved Aesa at the airport. Partings are always hard, but it's always a bit easier when you think of the next time you will see them. As I sit now, typing, I go over these past 15 blessed days that I was able to spend with her. I truly am thankful that I have her, and I have never been happier. <3
It feels a bit off to be in my room without my love next to me doing random things. Though pieces of her still linger. When I first layed down to open up my laptop, I grab some pillows to lay on and there were some evidence of her previous presence. Some strands of hair and a faint smell of a wonderful body spray. I feel weird...I keep on expecting to look back and to see her, or when I get up to get something to drink, to see her playing David in Double Dash.

blah....

I am off for now. I'm going to go sulk around some more. XD
<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home