Saturday, September 24, 2005

OMG

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The family and I went to guitar center today.
=OOOOOOOOO
We went there because they were probably going to buy David a guitar. So I naturally went because...well....I <3 guitars and I wanted to make sure david got something decent. =X
He played on a pretty cool Fender Stratocaster. A very pretty color too. It was called "Midnight Wine" I believe.
Well, he didn't end up getting it, BUT, INSTEAD!!!!
We are getting an electric piano.
=O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If we don't find anything better or cheaper then the one we played, we will get one that we saw at guitar center.
AKA, it was pretty damn sweet. =O~~~~~~~

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~
I saw my future guitar. =O
I played it and once again couldn't stop playing it. =O
Parents even offered a deal for me to get it.
BUT THERE WAS A CATCH!!!
I had to give my precious "Jolene" guitar to my brother.
....
HA!
FAT CHANCE!!!
I literally laughed. I told them that there was no way I was going to give that baby up. =X
I mean....come on....it's my baby. =X
I could be playing it RIGHT NOW!!!
But, I must have patience. For it will be worth it. =D

And my dad almost bought me a drum set. =O
There is still a chance though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home