Wednesday, November 23, 2005

doo ba do baaaah

Phone line was down from Friday to Monday.
Monday.
Josh came over, we played Kill Zone. Looked at cars. Touched an Impreza and an Evo. Ate and then went to Best Buy. Went back to my house and played a bit more Kill Zone. Went to his house and played some Kill Zone. Then went to Grapevine Mills and played Initial D. After that we went back to my house and Broderick came over and played IIDX.
Tuesday, Broderick came over around 2:15'ish and played some IIDX. Then I played some guitar.

Today
Woke up. Beat Cave Story. Started a new game. Took a shower, and then went out to eat at Barri's.
It was delicious.
Went back home to grab some stuff and leave to drop off David at the mall and then the Mum and I were going to go to Bed Bath and Beyond.
Well, we never made it there. XD
A bit down the road, in front of the State School, we notice a noise. We notice that it's coming from the rear drivers side area. We jiggle the door to make sure it's closed. It was. Then we notice a bit of smoke. We pull over into the parking lot of a Cancer place in front of the car dealership and check it out.
It was a flat.
I change the tire, David calls his friend and they come and pick him up from the parking lot and the Mum and I head home.

There goes my job search day.
Can't look tomorrow because things will be close. And Friday is "Black Friday" and that day is hell in stores. So I'll probably look Saturday and maybe Sunday.

When the Dad gets home, we are going to go buy another tire and then go to Circuit City.

And now, I play guitar and drink Iced Tea.
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home